- The party finally packs and prepares the caravan and begins the journey North
- They cross through a mountain pass called Urjuk, or in their tongue, the Giant Downs
- They are greeted by a booming voice that demands they not stray from the path lest they be thwarted by the spirits of the giants – the party complies
- Once they cross into the Hasanaliat – The Marshlands where trappers and traders often dwell – the party encounters a hut, alive with the sound of cheer an music.
- Chilled to the bone and looking for a good rest, the party enters the hut and they are greeted by a trader and offered to stay
- Some members feel it would be prudent not to leave the Caravan unguarded and decide to weather out the cold
- In the midst of the meal, the lights go out and all cheer disappears from the hut. The trader that greeted the party transforms into the visage of a burning hag, wreathed in green flame
- She attacks hurling green fire at Mug and Kaltharnus – the flame burns and eats at Mugs skin leaving him badly scarred.
- The party finally thwarts the Witchfire driving her back to the hell she came from ut is not left unscathed
- Beneath the boards of the burned cabin, the find a +1 Adamantine Light Mace
The Jade Regent
Fire in the Snow