Caravan Soundtrack while the Heroes roam the land of the Linnorms :D
Onwards for the Heroes
- After the Heroes Caravan celebrates close to Brinewall, the Heroes gathered with Ameiko and Koya shared fortunes.
- Discover that Ameiko is of a truly ancient and powerful family. No ordinary girl.
- Amieko entrusts Heroes (Kaltharnus has it) with the Amatatsu Seal (tells us that once 5 of these seals existed, one for each of the divinely chosen rulers of the country of Minkai in Tian Xia)
- Amatatsu / Rokuro backstory was told to us (see GM’s links ‘An Empire Awaits’)
- Ameiko’s ancestors (Rokuro Amatatsu) fled from distant Minkai, and ultimately traveled over the ‘Crown of The world’ to Land of Linnorm Kings.
Lands of Linnorm Kings we go!
- Note: Takes about 2 weeks easily – by Caravan.
Caravan and Heroes MUST cross the Crown of the World to get to Tian Xia.
- Heroes are to go to Kalsgard and find a guide (to take us to Tian Xia) and find a powerful intelligent SWORD (called Suishen), that will possibly shed more clues for Ameiko, the Sions, (and the Caravan) about our mysterious foes. This will greatly help Heroes get get to Minkai.
- Heroes are asked to protect and carry seal to Minkai. Kaltharnus was given seal by Ameiko.
Kalsgard route notes
- 14 days – 5 or 6 to Joll and Grungir Forest and then must travel along Rimeflow river to Kalsgaard
- It will be hella cold, Heroes MUST prepare for Winter climates!
- HEROES SORTED OUT CRAZY BRINEWALL SPREAD (It got exciting at points) – see Caravan page for details)
! Clearly nobody knows how to use a Kusarigama in the group ;) …yet!
CARAVAN LEVELING UP (To match Heroes levels)
Now LEVEL 4
2 feats were chosen – Enhanced Caravan (twice chosen)